Wednesday 11 July 2012

Diorama in the woods.

Although not totally finished yet I'm off out for the evening so I thought I'd throw up some pics of the first unit filler that is nearly complete along with a few wip shots along the way. The two halberdiers fighting over the dead gor still need all the highlighting done but they are nearly there!

I do however have a choice to make that I could use a few opinions on... should I let it snow? I can't decide whether to add snow or not, if I do it will be a light dusting, mostly in the branches of the trees and a little on the ground in patches. The little greenstuff holes that you can see on allot of the slots are there to create a water tight seal for some water effects to create a few puddles.

So.. to snow or not to snow?


Well after all that text, some pictures!




 


 

 



 Thank you for reading and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment