Tuesday 24 July 2012

Animal Magnetism

Hello all,

I hope you day is cooler than mine its predicted to reach 30 degrees Celsius, so I think I may just melt... :(

On a brighter note the bits for my movement trays have arrived! And their Kung Fu is strong. . .


So strong infact that I can now play games with my halberdiers on the side of the fridge if I really want :P

With the models thus far arrived built and magnets added its more painting for now. You can see some progress on the trees below. And I've started on the movement tray itself with some wooden edging, the plastic edging behind it will be blended with mud and dead leaves to match in with the bases of the figures.




So just a quicky as I'm still waiting for my mail order but progress none the less and will hopefully have all the unit fillers completed and most of the halberiders well on there way this week.

As ever thanks for reading and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment