Sunday 30 September 2012

Let the gods of Chaos rise

The first full week of the kids back at school and finally some regular painting time! So on with the products of this time. Some pics have been edited more than others, I'm trying to get the right lighting sorted which will hopefully lead to better photos.

First up some bearers of plague... Lovely models and a pleasure to paint.




A side by side here with and then without "auto fix" as I said I'm trying to avoid needing this by sorting my lighting as the results can be a tad hit and miss....



Next up two units of cultists, 




and number 2


 


And finally a unit of chosen with a somewhat Nurgle feel to them.


 

As the tags say this little lot are for sale and will be headed to cool mini or not and ebay shortly, please vote for these on cmon, feed back is always useful.

My ebay LINK

And the Cmon LINK

Thanks for reading and happy gaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment