Monday 17 September 2012

Back to school hell.

I am sure many parents think like I did, that the kids going back to playgroup and starting school would leave me with more free time to paint.....
No it is meerly a lull before the storm of organisational chaos. So although I have been able to paint its been 20 minutes here before a pickup, an hour there after a drop off.... I can't wait for the new schedule to settle down so I can get some serious painting done.

But on with the few things I have manged to get done. The plague brute is finished! But is currently in the cabinet at my local store (Eastbourne) and I neglected to take any photos....

http://pockettacoradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Star-Trek-Double-Facepalm.jpg

I do however have some Chaos related work to show yay! A little progress on the Drakwald front, a nearly completed assault squad for my Blood angels and a quick and dirty smurf squad out of spare bits for ebay....



I HATE Empire crossbowmen, I have never seen so many mould lines on one kit..... and all that wood surface area with ZERO texture..... I'm dreading painting the rest and i am now glad the army only has 19 in it.









Actually two 5 man additions to two separate squads will get these finished and get some pics of the lot up, nearly got half a company done now :D





 Words can not express how much fun these where to paint. Lovely models.
 



  


Not exactly the most earth shattering squad ever but they were quick and built out of spares left over from my wolves so can;t complain I suppose.


Well this post has been a tad schizophrenic but reflects my schedule the last week! Once the dust from new school runs etc settles I am hoping to seriously increase the amount of painting I do, heres hoping.

Thanks
Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment