Tuesday 12 February 2013

And so my vow is complete! One unit of the fangs finest to join my other painted units. . . . .





Painted thus far I have

1 Dreadnought
1 pack of grey hunters
1 pack of long fangs

Still to go..... this is a long term project to be sure.

Logan Grimnar
Ragnar blackmane
Njal Storm caller
Ulrik the slayer
Bjorn the fellhanded

3 rune priests
2 wolf priests
2 wolf guard battle leaders (one thunder wolf)

55 wolf guard - 40 terminators, 15 power armour
Venerable dreadnought

2x5 wolf scouts plus pack leaders
80 grey hunters plus pack leaders
45 blood claws plus pack leaders and lukas

6 thunder wolves
6 fenrisian wolves

6 x 6 long fangs
3 predators
2 land raider crusaders

5 drop pods
4 rhinos
2 razorbacks

shadowsword



Based on my speed so far one of my friends has calculated it should take around 850 years to complete that lot. . . . lets see if we can get that number down abit eh O.o

Thanks
Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment