Thursday 9 August 2012

Forming the Ortsfest Mauer

Greetings,

I have my first character complete and the halberdier horde well on the way! No back ground as yet for my warrior priest but something will be prepared in time for the next stage of the local 'tale of many gamers' that I'm taking part in.

So on with the pictures! The models aren't based yet in this pics but the glue is drying as I type and will hopefully be ready to show off later today.





As you can see two of the unit fillers haven't been started yet, I only need 24 of these chaps for the first month of the campaign as we're building in 500 points blocks. The standard bearer is also a little behind as I've not decided how I'm going to do the banner.  I thinking a custom transfer with crossed halberds below a symbol of the Empire with a list of victories atm.

Next up to complete are the Hellblaster crew, 10 huntsmen and my Amber mage for the first 500 point block. Although I should really be concentrating on just the bits needed for the campaign I've have till the first of September so I've also nearly completed the chateaux Drakwald and will get pics sorted as soon as the basing is done :D

On a side note, some more Nurgle vehicle conversion is in the offing, so stay tuned if you liked the first batch!

Thanks for reading and happy gaming!
Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment