Sunday 24 June 2012

Sons of Sanguinius.

The other things sitting on my painting table at the moment are reinforcements for my Blood Angels.

First up

Zedrenael, 
Lord of Skyfall, 
Captain of the 8th Company, the "Bloodblades"
of the Blood Angels chapter
of the Emperors Adeptus Astartes

Now there's a mouthful after a few drinks. . .





His Honor guard, the "Champions of Skyfall"



The captain and honor guard are kitted for butchering infantry and hopefully won't require any tweaks with the new rules changes. They will be taking over from my Sanguinary guard lead by Dante, which I've been using upto now, as I'm aiming for the complete 8th company along with support options.

I entered Dante and the Sanguinary guard into my local club's (Eastbourne elemental) painting competition last year where they placed 3rd. This picture is the one that Lawrence took at the club and has much better lighting than I can achieve at home!



I've also had some of those support options getting some paint this week including a new toy in the form of the Stormtalon, not strictly usable by the Blood Angels but meh... All the support for my company will be skimmers and flyers as they fit the theme nicely and can keep up with the jump infantry over all types of terrain.





Thanks for reading, happy gaming and good hunting!
Stu

No comments:

Post a Comment